Visitors to Issaquah are sure to enjoy the shopping, sporting events, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, cafés, and zoo. Nordstrom, Pike Place Market, and Space Needle are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Issaquah
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Poo Poo Point, Tiger Mountain, and Squak Mountain State Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Gilman Village is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Village Theater First Stage Theatre and Issaquah Salmon Hatchery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Issaquah. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Issaquah - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Issaquah - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nordstrom, located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Pike Place Market, which is 18.6 mi/29.9 km away.
Dressing for Issaquah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Issaquah gets about 39.96 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F