Visiting Ruther Glen
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Ruther Glen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and baseball games. Top sights in the area include Virginia State Capitol, White House of the Confederacy, and Edgar Allan Poe Museum.
- You'll find 261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Richmond
- The closest major airport is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ruther Glen
Favorite places to visit in the city include Virginia Sports Complex, Pendleton Golf Club, and Mattaponi Springs Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find North Anna Battlefield Park and Meadow Event Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ruther Glen. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Econo Lodge Ruther Glen - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Ruther Glen Kings Dominion Area - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ruther Glen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 44.21 inches of rain falls on Ruther Glen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F