Visiting Sackets Harbor
Visitors to Sackets Harbor are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sackets Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sackets Harbor
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lake Ontario Playhouse and Sackets Harbor Battlefield State Park. In the area, you'll also find Yellow Barn Winery and Westcott Beach State Park.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marina Inn & Suites - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free parking and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sackets Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sackets Harbor is 36.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F