Find Hotels in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Tassin-la-Demi-Lune hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Where to stay in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, bars, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Roman Theatres of Fourviere, Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, and Gallo-Roman Museum.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
Roman Theatres of Fourviere, Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, and Gallo-Roman Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find St. Jean Cathedral and Bellecour Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Campanile Lyon Ouest Tassin - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- B&B Hôtel Lyon Ouest Tassin - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Lyon Vaise - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Textile Museum, 3.4 mi/5.5 km from the heart of the city, and Terreaux Square, which is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away.
Getting Around Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tassin Station, Alaï Station, or Ecully-la-Demi-Lune Station. Tassin-la-Demi-Lune may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Tassin-la-Demi-Lune each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
Recent reviews of Tassin-la-Demi-Lune hotels
More trip options
- Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Airports
- Hotels in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
- More Hotel Options in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
- More Popular Hotels in Lyon
- Other Hotels near Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, Lyon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends