Find Hotels in Salinas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Salinas has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, monuments, and museums.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 20 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 34.2 mi (55 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salinas
Favorite places to visit in the city include Puerto Rico National Guard Museum, Albergue Olimpico, and Aguirre Golf Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marina de Salinas and Monumento al Jibaro Puertorriqueno.
As you make plans for a getaway to Salinas, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Marina de Salinas is 4 mi (6.4 km) from central Salinas. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Salinas can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its WiFi.
- Howard Johnson Ponce is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the center of Salinas. This 2.5-star hotel in Ponce features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort is located 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the heart of Salinas. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Ponce can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Salinas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Salinas gets about 52.48 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F