Visitors can enjoy all that Aibonito has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and parks. In Aibonito, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aibonito
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mirador La Piedra Degetau and San Cristobal Canyon. You'll also find Munoz Rivera Family Mausoleum and Casa Natal Luis Munoz Rivera in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Aibonito, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Aibonito Hotel 207 is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Aibonito. This 3-star hotel in Bayamon features a casino, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Aibonito Hotel 202 is 2 mi (3.2 km) from central Aibonito. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Caguas can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Aibonito Hotel 201 is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the center of Aibonito. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bayamon can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Aibonito
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.39 inches of rain falls on Aibonito each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F