Find Hotels in Santa Isabel
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Visiting Santa Isabel
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Isabel has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Parque de Bombas, La Guancha, and El Museo Castillo Serralles.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 39.6 mi (63.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Isabel
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Parque de Bombas, La Guancha, and El Museo Castillo Serralles. You'll also find Coamo Springs and Puerto Rico National Guard Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Santa Isabel, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 45 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Motel Las Vegas is located in the heart of Santa Isabel. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Santa Isabel can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Howard Johnson Ponce is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Santa Isabel. This 2.5-star hotel in Ponce features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the center of Santa Isabel. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Ponce can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Santa Isabel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Isabel is 52.48 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 71°F