Visitors can enjoy all that Salisbury has to offer including the beaches and live music. A top sight in the area is Fort Constitution Historical Site.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salisbury
The picturesque setting of Salisbury Beach State Reservation and Seabrook Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Fort Constitution Historical Site in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Salisbury. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Ring's Island - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Salisbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Salisbury gets about 50.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F