Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in San Marco, Venice from $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best San Marco Family Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Hotels with Babysitting Services in San Marco
- Albergo Bel Sito e BerlinoCampo Santa Maria del Giglio, San Marco 2517, Venice, VE
The price is $65 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.4/5Excellent! (624 reviews)
- Antico PanadaCalle degli Specchieri 646, Venice, VE
The price is $78 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 43.5/5Good! (951 reviews)
- Appartamento alla FeniceSan Marco 1957, Venice, VEGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (25 reviews)
- B&B FortunySan Marco n. 3484, Corte Lucatello, Venice
The price is $88 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.8/5Exceptional! (78 reviews)
- Baglioni Hotel Luna - The Leading Hotels of the WorldSan Marco, 1243, Venice, VE
The price is $348 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.6/5Wonderful! (902 reviews)
- Bauer PalazzoSan Marco 1459, Venice, VEGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (987 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Ca' Dei FuseriSAN MARCO 4344, VeniceGet Rates3.6/5Good! (13 reviews)
- Ca' Del CampoSan Marco 511 - Campo Della Guerra, Venice, VE
The price is $68 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.3/5Excellent! (936 reviews)
- Ca' MorosiniSan Marco 3465 - Campo S. Stefano, Venice, VE
The price is $88 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.2/5Very Good! (391 reviews)
- Ca' Sant'Angelo ApartmentsCalle del Cristo 3569, San Marco, Venice, VE
The price is $96 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.7/5Exceptional! (188 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in San Marco?
The historic destination of San Marco is a good choice if you've been considering a getaway with your kids. The boating, museums, and cafés are just some of the things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Take to the air and fly into Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), which is the closest airport, or Treviso (TSF), which is located 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center. When you're considering where you should stay with the family, Expedia can help you select the perfect hotel in San Marco that offers the amenities you want, whether that's free airport transportation or a pool for the kids.
When Should We Visit San Marco?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. Use these tips to decide when to grab the kids and head to San Marco.
What Should We See and Do in San Marco?
Correr Civic Museum and Fortuny Museum are interesting attractions you and your family might enjoy exploring while you are staying in San Marco. Make sure you have plenty of time to take in the area's activities like St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, and St Mark's Campanile.San Marco is also known for the:
- Historical sites