Top Hotels Near Saratoga Racetrack in Saratoga Springs
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Saratoga Racetrack
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Saratoga Racetrack Hotel Guide
Travel tales can be found in many different packages. You'll have plenty new memories after a visit to Saratoga Racetrack.
It is 100 miles from Montpelier, the state capital, in Saratoga Springs.
On the lookout for somewhere to rest your head a short commute from Saratoga Racetrack? You can pick from 16 accommodation options located within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Saratoga Arms, just 1 mile away. Two more choices are the Residence Inn by Marriott Saratoga Springs, 2 miles away, and the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, only 1 mile away.
Make your trip easier on the wallet by electing to stay at a nearby budget hotel. The Saratoga Casino Hotel is within walking distance. It's a mere 1 mile away.
If you're hoping to find somewhere upmarket to stay, the Gideon Putnam Resort And Spa is just 2 miles away.
Looking for somewhere where you can savor a strong coffee, light snack or tasty treat? King's Tavern (241 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs) is not far from Saratoga Racetrack and an ideal place to take a break from exploring. When the sun fades, get going to Hattie's Chicken Shack (242 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs). It's 0.2 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Saratoga RacetrackBefore your flight heads out, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Saratoga Racetrack:
- National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame offers fans the chance to relive some of the best moments in sporting history.
- You won't want to miss the opportunity to lay eyes on wonderful floral displays in full bloom at Yaddo Gardens.
- Take a risk and stop by Canfield Casino which is home to a pulse-racing choice of games, from traditional roulette and blackjack to more modern electronic gaming machines.
- Give the kids a chance to run around, play and learn at The Children's Museum at Saratoga. You've never seen a museum more interactive than this one!
- If you like the vibe of a busy casino, visit Congress Park. Whether your game is roulette or baccarat, you're sure to have a good night out.