Visitors to Saugatuck are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- You'll find 265 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Holland
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saugatuck
Cultural venues in the city include Amazwi Contemporary Art, Saugatuck Center For the Arts, and Roan and Black Contemporary Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Wicks Park, Mount Baldhead Park, and Oval Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Butler Street and All Saints' Episcopal Church.
In Saugatuck, you'll find 125 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Judson Heath Colonial Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Belvedere Inn & Restaurant - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Starlite Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Saugatuck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.73 inches of rain falls on Saugatuck each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F