Visitors can enjoy all that Allegan has to offer including the festivals, coffeehouses, and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Allegan
Favorite places to visit in the city include Griswold Auditorium, Regent Theatre, and Dumont Lake Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bittersweet Ski Resort and Cheshire Hills Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Allegan. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Allegan - Amenities at this 2-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Allegan Budget Host Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Allegan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Allegan gets about 36.73 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F