Visitors can enjoy all that Fennville has to offer including the wineries, gardens, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 265 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Holland
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 37 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fennville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fenn Valley Vineyards, Virtue Cider, and Forever Curious Children's Museum. You'll also find Saugatuck Brewing Company and Wade's Bayou Memorial Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Fennville. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kingsley House Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fennville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 36.73 inches of rain falls on Fennville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F