Visitors to Zeeland are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, local tours, and gardens. Top sights around the area include John Ball Zoo, Gerald R. Ford Museum, and Public Museum of Grand Rapids.
- You'll find 265 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Holland
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zeeland
A couple of favorite places to visit are Crestview Golf Club and Critter Barn. Additionally, in the area you'll find John Ball Zoo and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Baert Baron Mansion - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Public Museum of Grand Rapids, located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center, and Grand Rapids Children's Museum, which is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) away.
Dressing for Zeeland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Zeeland gets about 36.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F