Visitors to Seixal are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Castle of Sao Jorge, Cristo Rei, and 25th of April Bridge.
- You'll find 3367 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 15.5 mi (25 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seixal
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lisbon and Tagus Valley. Additionally, in the area you'll find Castle of Sao Jorge and Cristo Rei.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Seixal. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Evidencia Belverde Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit around the area include 25th of April Bridge, 6.9 mi/11.2 km from the heart of the city, and Lisbon Cathedral, which is 7.4 mi/11.8 km away.
Dressing for Seixal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Seixal gets about 27.52 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F