Visiting Seneca Falls
Visitors to Seneca Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls, wineries, and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Seneca Falls
- The closest major airport is in Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), 33.8 mi (54.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cortland, NY (CTX-Cortland County), 36.7 mi (59 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seneca Falls
Cultural venues in the city include National Women's Hall of Fame, Seneca Museum of Waterways and Industry, and It's A Wonderful Life Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Seneca Meadows Wetlands Preserve, Cayuga Lake State Park, and Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Montezuma Winery and Swedish Hill Winery are sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Seneca Falls. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Barrister's Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Seneca Falls - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Gould Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and central location.
Dressing for Seneca Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Seneca Falls gets about 32.28 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F