Visitors can enjoy all that Newark has to offer including the gardens and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Newark
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 29 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Newark
Places to visit in the larger region include Brantling Ski Center, Historic Palmyra Museum, and Phelps General Store. Additionally, you'll find Book of Mormon Publication Site and Wayne County Fairgrounds in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Vintage Gardens Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Newark
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.28 inches of rain falls on Newark each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F