Find Hotels in Sesto San Giovanni
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2018
Visiting Sesto San Giovanni
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Sesto San Giovanni though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, live music, and parks. Monza Cathedral, Corso Como, and Pinacoteca di Brera are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2433 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milan
- The closest major airport is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sesto San Giovanni
Cultural venues in the city include Galleria Campari, Carroponte, and Spazio MIL. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are PalaSesto and Vulcano Shopping Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sesto San Giovanni. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Falck Village Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- NH Milano Concordia - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, Curio Collection by Hilton - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Monza Cathedral, 3.7 mi/5.9 km from the city center, and Corso Como, which is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away.
Getting Around Sesto San Giovanni
With so many transportation options, exploring Sesto San Giovanni is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transit at Sesto Primo Maggio Station, Sesto I Maggio Station, and Sesto Rondo Station. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sesto S. Giovanni Station.
Dressing for Sesto San Giovanni
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Sesto San Giovanni gets about 40.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sesto San Giovanni?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sesto San Giovanni, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sesto San Giovanni?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sesto San Giovanni?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Sesto San Giovanni?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Sesto San Giovanni?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sesto San Giovanni?
What's the best hotel to stay near Vulcano Shopping Centre?
What about the best place to stay near Parco Nord Milano?
What's the best luxury hotel in Sesto San Giovanni?
What are some hotels with pools in Sesto San Giovanni?
Recent reviews of Sesto San Giovanni hotels
More trip options
- Sesto San Giovanni Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sesto San Giovanni Airports
- Hotels in Sesto San Giovanni Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sesto San Giovanni Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sesto San Giovanni
- More Hotel Options in Sesto San Giovanni
- More Popular Hotels in Milan
- Other Hotels near Sesto San Giovanni, Milan
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends