Visiting New London
Visitors can enjoy all that New London has to offer including the entertainment choices, riverfront, and basketball games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, festivals, and restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in New London
- The closest major airport is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New London
The picturesque setting of Hatten Park and Mosquito Hill Nature Center exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Shamrock Heights Golf and Supper Club to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham New London - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Hearthstone Historic House Museum, located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Gardens of the Fox Cities, which is 20.4 mi/32.9 km away.
Dressing for New London
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 8°F at night
- New London gets about 31.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F