See yourself strolling around the avenues during your future holiday, noticing the buildings or the exquisite settings wherever you look. But there is one draw you are especially looking forward to: Shawnee Mountain Ski Area. It's been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can recollect, and right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area?
Hotels near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area
Get up early and get to the fresh snow first at Shawnee Mountain Ski Area. The dazzling morning light from the peak of the mountain needs to be seen to be believed.
It is in Stroudsburg, around 70 miles from the hub of Philadelphia. It makes for a great adventure.
Getting a room at the Value Inn, the only accommodation near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area, means you can have a piece of all of the action as it's just 2 miles away.
Some of you will be happy to learn that this area has a handful of budget accommodations. You can't look past the Pocono Palace Resort or the Wyndham Vacation Resorts Shawnee Village for a comfortable bed at a good price.
A great way to turn an already memorable vacation into the adventure of a lifetime is to book your stay at one of the area's high-end hotels. The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort and the Fernwood Resort are distinguished options that provide high-class service and amenities.
Here's a taste of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Shawnee Mountain Ski Area:
- Get ready to shed a few tears, have some laughs or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding scenes at Sherman Theater, the home of first-rate theater.
- Stroud Mansion allows history aficionados the chance to view a house of historic prominence.
- Pick up some pamphlets at Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau to ensure you've got all the information you need to fully enjoy your time in the area.
- With almost everything located on one site, Stroud Mall is one of the best places where you can fulfill your shopping desires.
- Tour the fascinating historic village, Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm, and see sights experienced by people of times gone by.
Expedia's East Stroudsburg resorts and hotels have all that you need, so you'll certainly find sites near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area that you'll love. There were thousands of guests last year, so you will not be the only one searching. Need help deciding? Get the information you need right here. Once the time comes to make your reservation, you can spend confidently: newcomers of all kinds approved of their East Stroudsburg hotel.
- The fronk desk service at hotels close to Shawnee Mountain Ski Area will be wonderful as you might hope near such a dazzling landmark.
- You'll find East Stroudsburg hotels will be ready to welcome you with neat and presentable rooms.
- Seeking accommodations that are soothing as well as clean? You'll find it right here.
Accommodation in East Stroudsburg saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. With our excellent directory of hotels near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area, you can stay right next door.
Exciting East Stroudsburg
There are still further activities to do in East Stroudsburg once you've checked Shawnee Mountain Ski Area off your schedule.
- This well-known vacation spot is still rising in prominence.
- Take a day to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon also realize East Stroudsburg knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality.
- Head out on the town to top off the adventure; when the sun rises, visit one of the local museums.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and greet more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops. Planning a holiday to East Stroudsburg is always a good plan, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area from Expedia. Book today!