Visiting Delaware Water Gap
Visitors can enjoy all that Delaware Water Gap has to offer including the mountain views, riverfront, and jazz scene. A top sight in the area is Camelback Ski Area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Delaware Water Gap
- The closest major airport is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Delaware Water Gap
A couple of favorite places to visit are Water Gap Trolley and Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Additionally, you'll find Camelback Ski Area in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Delaware Water Gap
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.77 inches of rain falls on Delaware Water Gap each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F