Find Hotels in Shawnee On Delaware, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Shawnee On Delaware hotel prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Cozy Club Wyndham Resort at Shawnee Village, 1 Bedroom Villa Sleeps Six, Ski to Your Heart's Content
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visiting Shawnee On Delaware
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Shawnee On Delaware, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and pristine golf courses. Scenic and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its waterfalls and ski areas. A top sight in the area is Camelback Ski Area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Shawnee On Delaware
- The closest major airport is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shawnee On Delaware
The city's riverfront, hiking trails, and mountain views provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Additionally, you might want to add Shawnee Gallery to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Camelback Ski Area, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Shawnee On Delaware
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 1.77 inches of rain falls on Shawnee On Delaware each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Shawnee On Delaware?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Shawnee On Delaware, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Shawnee On Delaware?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Shawnee On Delaware?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Shawnee On Delaware?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Shawnee On Delaware?
Where is the best place to stay near Shawnee Golf Resort?
What about the best place to stay near Shawnee Gallery?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Shawnee On Delaware?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Shawnee On Delaware?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the slopes in Shawnee On Delaware?
Recent reviews of Shawnee On Delaware hotels
More trip options
- Shawnee On Delaware Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Shawnee On Delaware Airports
- Hotels near Popular Shawnee On Delaware Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Shawnee On Delaware
- More Hotel Options in Shawnee On Delaware
- More Popular Hotels in Pennsylvania
- Other Hotels near Shawnee On Delaware, Pennsylvania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends