Top Hotels Near Signatures Gallery in Brookings
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Signatures Gallery
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
Signatures Gallery Hotel Guide
Take your inspiration on vacation as well, at Signatures Gallery.
It's located in Brookings, a distance of 210 miles from Salem, the state capital.
If you're looking to stay nearby, you'll be able to find upwards of 7 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Signatures Gallery. One of the more popular choices is the Best Western Plus Beachfront Inn, just 1 mile away. Two other great options are the Wild Rivers Motor Lodge, 0.1 miles away, and the Brookings Inn Resort, only 0.8 miles away.
Without spending all your precious dollars, you'll get the chance to unpack your belongings and have a wash at one of the area's budget hotels. The Westward Inn is a 0.7 miles stroll away and the Blue Coast Inn and Suites is 0.9 miles away.
Once you've finished exploring Signatures Gallery follow the intoxicating smell of coffee to First Rise Baking Co, a nearby cafe where you can take a breather and plan your next move. When the sun sets, revitalize with a wholesome evening meal at Art Alley Grille. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is in the same area. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Billington Bars LLC.
Other Places to Visit near Signatures GalleryAfter visiting Signatures Gallery, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Enjoy a needed break from the more stringent aspects of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Azalea Park.
- Samuel H Boardman State Park is a good spot to walk through nature and take some time out.
- History enthusiasts should visit Chetco Valley Historical Society Museum, a place where history comes to life to recount tales and events of times long ago.
- Venture back through time at WWII Bomb Site, a fascinating location for history fans.
- Chetco Point Park, a popular urban park, is enjoyed by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic lunch and have a relaxing day in these green surroundings.