Visiting Smith River
Visitors to Smith River are sure to enjoy the casinos, seaside, and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- You'll find 244 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Smith River
Places to visit in the larger region include Crissey Field State Recreation Site, Tolowa Dunes State Park, and McVay Rock State Recreation Site. In the area, you'll also find Del Norte Golf Course and Salmon Run Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Smith River. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arky's B&B - This 2-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Lucky 7 Casino & Hotel – Howonquet Lodge - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Smith River
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 71.26 inches of rain falls on Smith River each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F