When you think of your next vacation, you perhaps picture yourself walking around the roads, staring up at the beautiful landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one feature you are prepared for in particular: Smithsonian Castle. You have wanted to escape there for years, and the time has come to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Near Smithsonian Castle
Hotels near Smithsonian Castle
If you've only got enough time to see one or two attractions during your trip, Smithsonian Castle deserves to be at the top of your itinerary.
It is only one of the treasures that Washington, the country's capital, is home to.
Find the ideal hotel just a short distance away. You'll find 130 within 2 miles of Smithsonian Castle. The Jefferson, Washington, DC is 1 mile away. In addition, the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC and The Hay-Adams are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're weary from your travels and are yearning for somewhere economical but cosy so get a bit of rest, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C, 0.4 miles away, or the St. Regis Washington, D.C, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely tick all your boxes.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance here. Elevate your vacation experience at the AKA White House, (1 mile away), or the Residence Inn Washington, DC /Capitol, (0.7 miles away).
You'll quickly see there is a diverse range of shops and local eateries, such as Pavilion Café (The Sculpture Garden, 7th Street & Constitution Avenue, Washington), near Smithsonian Castle. For grub that's more substantial, grab a table at one of the area's restaurants, JW Marriott Washington, DC (1331 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington).
When you're in the area, you'll find out there's loads more than just Smithsonian Castle to check out:
- Developing an appreciation of natural history at Smithsonian Institution is a fun-filled day for the whole family.
- Discovery Theater is a great venue to watch a play or show.
- A wide range of visitors and business professionals gather for events and conferences at Arts and Industries Building. Look at the upcoming schedule of events to discover if anything interesting aligns with your stay.
- Take time to enjoy the shady trees, green grass and fresh air at Enid A. Haupt Garden, an urban park.
- If you're a devoted art fan, your adventures cannot end without a guided tour of National Museum of African Art.
It's easy to visit Smithsonian Castle by train as it's just 0.4 miles to L'Enfant.
Washington resorts and motels listed on Expedia provide everything you require, so you're certain to get selections near Smithsonian Castle that you'll love. There were thousands of newcomers over the past year, so you won't be alone. Need help making a decision? All the information and advice you need we have just a few clicks away. You can rest easy when you're ready to reserve, too: travelers of all kinds would endorse their Washington hotel to their friends or family members.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling monument, the staff at accommodation close to Smithsonian Castle surpass all expectations.
- We have it here if you're in search of spaces that are comfortable plus fresh and presentable.
- "Neat, orderly, and quick to receive you" is the end game for Washington hotels.
It's clear why suites near Washington got extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Your favored spot is waiting with Expedia's extensive database of hotels near Smithsonian Castle.
Intriguing Washington Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Washington once you've realized Smithsonian Castle.
- This trendy locale continues to see a surge in reputation.
- Take an afternoon to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also find Washington knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet.
- Be educated about the territory's past, then head out on the town to conclude your day right.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few new group photos. You won't regret planning a holiday to Washington, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Smithsonian Castle. Reserve now!