Find Hotels in South Coast
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 8, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2020
Visiting South Coast
Travelers to South Coast give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, entertainment choices, and live music. Battery, Fort Christian, and Emancipation Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in South Coast
- The closest major airport is in St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Coast
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Battery, Fort Christian, and Emancipation Garden. In the area, you'll also find Blackbeard's Castle and Coki Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in South Coast. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Top places to visit in the area include Magens Bay Park, located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center, and Trunk Bay, which is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Dressing for South Coast
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- South Coast gets about 39.33 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in South Coast?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in South Coast, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to South Coast?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in South Coast?
What's the best place to stay for families in South Coast?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting South Coast?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in South Coast?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in South Coast?
Recent reviews of South Coast hotels
More trip options
- South Coast Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Coast Airports
- Hotels in South Coast Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular South Coast Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in South Coast
- More Hotel Options in South Coast
- More Popular Hotels in St. Thomas
- Other Hotels near South Coast, St. Thomas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends