Visitors to Stevenage are sure to enjoy the entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, churches, and theaters.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Stevenage
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stevenage
Places to visit in the larger region include Knebworth House, University of Bedfordshire, and Hatfield House. In the area, you'll also find University of Hertfordshire and The Galleria.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Stevenage. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Stevenage - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Novotel Stevenage - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Abbington Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Stevenage
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Stevenage Station. Stevenage might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Stevenage
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Stevenage each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F