Think of yourself in an unfamiliar place: you might think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the lovely environment or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one draw you have been especially counting on: Tarrytown Lighthouse. The moment has finally arrived to get there.
Find Your Future Tarrytown Lighthouse Accommodation
Hotels near Tarrytown Lighthouse
A few hours spent at Tarrytown Lighthouse feels like a journey to the past.
It is located just 110 miles from Albany, the capital of the state, in White Plains.
There are 2 hotel options to select from if you want to be nearby. Look into the DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown and Castle Hotel & Spa. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Tarrytown Lighthouse.
You can still have an exciting vacation without spending all your savings. Book a room near to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. Some places that should be on your list include the Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson and the Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Greenburgh.
A great way to shift an already exciting vacation into a dream come true is to stay in one of the area's high-end hotels. Those who stay at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tarrytown/Greenburgh or the Westchester Marriott will encounter only the best in amenities and service.
Whether you want to try a new dish or stick with a classic dish, Bridge View Tavern (226 Beekman Avenue, Sleepy Hollow) has something for you. Only 0.3 miles from Tarrytown Lighthouse, this eatery is easily accessible.
During your time here, you'll soon see there's more than just Tarrytown Lighthouse to visit:
- If you appreciate spending time and relaxing in fresh surroundings, Pierson Park is a spot that you ought to visit.
- You'll be able to tell your loved ones a bit about the history of the area after visiting the historic building, Philipsburg Manor.
- One way to find out more about the culture of a destination is to go to a local place of prayer. You’ll find one of the most intriguing at Old Dutch Church of Sleepy Hollow.
- Musos should find lots to do among this city's lively music scene. For a fun night out, watch a concert at one of the local venues, such as Tarrytown Music Hall.
- The idea of going to a cemetery as a tourist site could appear strange, however Sleepy Hollow Cemetery attracts many visitors by virtue of its historical and cultural value.
It's 0.7 miles from Tarrytown Lighthouse to the most conveniently located train terminal, Tarrytown.
Expedia's database of hotels in White Plains delivers all you want, so you can be sure to find spots near Tarrytown Lighthouse that you'll love. White Plains was a considerably favored landing place in the past year, so you won't be by yourself. Once booking time hits, rest assured: guests of all kinds would recommend their White Plains hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? All the secret advice you need we can provide right here.
- You're on the perfect site if you're in search of room comfort in addition to neatness.
- Rooms in White Plains accommodation are always fresh and orderly.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous feature, the staff at hotels around Tarrytown Lighthouse surpass all expectations.
With Expedia's wide list of hotels near Tarrytown Lighthouse, we see your number one site in your future.
Intriguing White Plains
You'll still have plenty to do in White Plains when you've crossed Tarrytown Lighthouse off your list.
- White Plains has been hidden away, but it is starting to make itself known.
- White Plains also knows a thing or two about individualized service after you spend an afternoon on its abundant adventures.
- Savor a delightful snack of its trademark cuisine and discover an endearing store to purchase a few fashion items.
Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet some new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a vacation to White Plains, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Tarrytown Lighthouse from Expedia. Reserve now!