Visiting Dobbs Ferry
Visitors can enjoy all that Dobbs Ferry has to offer including its riverfront. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Central Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dobbs Ferry
Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Central Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Yankee Stadium and Apollo Theater.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Westchester Dobbs Ferry - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Dobbs Ferry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Dobbs Ferry gets about 49.41 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F