Find Motels in Oceanside
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Oceanside
Other property types in Oceanside
Ramada by Wyndham Oceanside
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Oceanside/Downtown
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Diego Oceanside
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Oceanside Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 6 inexpensive motels in Oceanside among the more than 625 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Oceanside has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base, Oceanside Harbor, and Oceanside Pier.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Oceanside motels available to book:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base and Carlsbad State Beach.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base and Oceanside Harbor.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base and Oceanside Harbor.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base and Oceanside Pier.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Carlsbad State Beach and Oceanside Pier.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in OceansideThose who've visited Oceanside speak highly of its waterfront and seaside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are some popular places:
- Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
- Oceanside Harbor
- Oceanside Pier
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- SoCal Sports Complex
- Guajome County Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Legoland California
- Sealife Aquarium
- Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens
Oceanside is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit OceansideDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Oceanside by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 66° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 75° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 12.72 inches in a year
How to Get to Oceanside and Around the Area
|Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar)||Airport||8.8 mi (14.1 km)|
|Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley)||Airport||25.4 mi (40.9 km)|
|San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field)||Airport||31.9 mi (51.3 km)|
|Oceanside Transit Center||Train Station||4.9 mi (7.8 km)|