Visitors are sure to enjoy all Tilghman has to offer including its boating. In Tilghman, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tilghman
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tilghman Watermen’s Museum. You'll also find St. Michaels Winery and St. Michaels Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tilghman. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lazyjack Inn on Dogwood Harbor - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Knapps Narrows Marina & Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Black Walnut Point Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Tilghman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tilghman is 47.32 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F