Visitors to Stevensville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and shopping. Top sights around the area include William Paca House and Maryland State House.
- You'll find 86 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Annapolis
- The closest major airport is in Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stevensville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kent Island. In the area, you'll also find William Paca House and Maryland State House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Stevensville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Stevensville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Stevensville gets about 47.32 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F