Find Hotels in Sherwood, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sherwood has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Sherwood
- The closest major airport is in Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 51.9 mi (83.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherwood
Places to visit in the larger region include Tilghman Watermen’s Museum, St. Michaels Winery, and St. Michaels Museum. In the area, you'll also find Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and Oxford Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Lowes Wharf Marina Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sherwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sherwood is 47.32 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F