Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Tobago, which is also known for its entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Top sights in the city include Turtle Beach, Pigeon Point Beach, and Store Bay.
- There are 157 hotels and other accommodations in Tobago
- The closest major airport is in Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tobago
The city's cultural venues include Tobago Museum and The Kimme Museum Institute. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort King George, Fort Bennett, and Fort Millford. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Turtle Beach, Pigeon Point Beach, and Store Bay.
In Tobago, there are 157 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Blue Waters Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Mount Irvine Bay Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tobago
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tobago is 1.81 inches
- Usually May and September are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 73°F