Visitors can enjoy all that Troncones has to offer including the beaches, ecotours, and parks. A top sight in the area is La Ropa Beach.
- You'll find 202 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
- The closest major airport is in Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Troncones
The city's natural beauty is on display at Troncones Point, Manzanillo Bay, and Majahua Point. Additionally, you'll find La Ropa Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Troncones. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Tronco Bay Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Troncones
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Troncones gets about 41.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F