Think of yourself wandering through the boulevards during your next getaway, taking note of the exquisite scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one feature you are anticipating in particular: Ixtapa Island. It's been an item on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and now is the time to mark it complete.
Ixtapa Island Accommodation
Hotels near Ixtapa Island
Spend some time with Mother Nature at Ixtapa Island.
Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo, where you'll find it, is 120 milesfrom the popular tourist hub of Acapulco.
With 3 hotels within 0.1 miles, you can stay near Ixtapa Island. You should also consider staying 0.3 miles away, in Zihuatanejo. This well-known destination is worth a look and offers 36 hotels. We recommend the La Casa Que Canta - Adults only, Embarc Zihuatanejo and Viceroy Zihuatanejo.
Discerning travelers on a budget will be pleased as there are a couple of economical hotels nearby. You won't have a great distance to go to get to the Azul Ixtapa All Inclusive Beach Resort and Convention Center. Fortunately, it's just 0.9 miles away. The Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites & Spa is another hotel that can be found about 0.9 miles away.
If you like to treat yourself to the luxuries of life, consider staying at the Qualton Club Ixtapa - All Inclusive, a prestigious establishment you can reach in just 0.8 miles.
Whether you're looking to try a new dish or stick with something safe, La Cabaña del Buzo (Playa Cuachalalate, Isla de Ixtapa, Ixtapa Zihuatanejo) has a meal that will appease you. Located only 0.1 miles from Ixtapa Island, this eatery is easy to find.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Ixtapa Island:
- Splash about in the water, stretch your legs, play some volleyball, hunt for beach treasures and possibly even feast on a delicious picnic. The awesome things you can do at Coral Beach are only limited by your thinking!
- Varadero Beach is an ideal destination for a family excursion. The kids can frolic on the beach, look out for wildlife and have some fun in the water if the weather permits.
- Cuachalalate Beach is the perfect location for a family day out. The kids can kick a ball around on the beach, try to find some wildlife and enjoy a dip when the weather is hot and sunny.
- Whether you'd like to throw a ball around, go for a swim or just chill out, Sacrificio Beach is the ideal spot.
- A visit to the beach evokes wonderful memories of laughter, joy and contentment. Make more of these cherished moments by arranging a trip to Linda Beach.
Expedia's database of Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo places to stay supplies all the things you require, so you can be certain to have options near Ixtapa Island you'll enjoy. Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo was a considerably favored destination in the past twelve months, so you won't be alone. When booking time arrives, you'll set off confidently: countless visitors would recommend their Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo hotel to a friend or colleague. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the secret advice you could want.
- "Clean, fresh, and waiting to show you in" is how Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo hotels operate.
- Seeking spaces that are soothing in addition to clean and fresh? You're in a good place.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling feature, the concierge service at hotels around Ixtapa Island is wonderful.
It's easy to see why Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo rooms received extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's big list of hotels near Ixtapa Island, we see your prized place in your future.
Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Facts and Figures
With Ixtapa Island crossed off your agenda, there are still even more things to see and do in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo.
- Discover an adorable gallery to look for souvenirs and appreciate a mouthwatering dish of its signature cuisine.
- Use an afternoon to plot some activities, and you'll soon also find Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo knows several things about greeting its newcomers with a hospitable hello.
- Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo sights have been kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of bookings mean today is the day to book.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Ixtapa Island. Arrange your suitcase, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in some astonishing new landscapes!