Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Visiting Vasco da Gama
Visitors can enjoy all that Vasco da Gama has to offer including the seaside, gardens, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Arossim Beach, and Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Vasco da Gama
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vasco da Gama
A favorite place to visit in the city is Vasco da Gama Port. In the area, you'll also find Anjuna Beach and Arossim Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Vasco da Gama. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The HQ - This 3.5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- M The Business Hotel - Our customers like the proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Hotel La Paz Gardens - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, 6.7 mi/10.8 km from the heart of the city, and Fort Aguada, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
Getting Around Vasco da Gama
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Vasco da Gama Station or Vasco da Gama Dabolim Station. Vasco da Gama might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vasco da Gama
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 102.60 inches of rain falls on Vasco da Gama each year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F