Visitors can enjoy all that Veneta has to offer including the wineries, lakeside setting, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and restaurants. Top sights around the area include McArthur Court, Matthew Knight Arena, and Autzen Stadium.
- You'll find 106 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eugene
- The closest major airport is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corvallis, OR (CVO-Corvallis Municipal), 37 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Veneta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Secret House Vineyards Winery. Additionally, in the area you'll find McArthur Court and Matthew Knight Arena.
As you plan for your vacation to Veneta, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 105 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Valley River Inn is located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of Veneta. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Eugene can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Eugene North - Springfield is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the center of Veneta. This 2-star motel in Springfield features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Campus Inn & Suites Eugene Downtown is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from central Veneta. This 2-star motel in Eugene features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Autzen Stadium, 17.6 mi/28.3 km from the city center.
Dressing for Veneta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Veneta is 46.14 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F