Best Resorts in Vermontville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Vermontville
Enjoy the Peace and Tranquility of Loon Lake and Bass Pond
Crowne Plaza Lake Placid
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2021
High Peaks Resort
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Resorts in Vermontville
You deserve a break, and a resort is just the place to indulge in all the amenities and services you need for a relaxing stay in Vermontville. One of the comfortable resorts in the area could be just what you're looking for, whether you're hoping for great restaurants on site, shopping possibilities, or activities for the kids.
Our top-rated resorts near Vermontville:
Lake House - Ski property rated 3.5 stars
- 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Vermontville
- Features a spa tub, a bar, and a terrace
The Whiteface Lodge - Luxury resort rated 4.5 stars
- 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Vermontville
- Offers a restaurant
- Has an outdoor pool, 3 spa tubs, and a fitness center
- 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Vermontville
- Enjoy the ski-in/ski-out access and garden
What Can I Do in Vermontville?
If you're interested in popular sights, Whiteface Mountain, Mirror Lake, and Olympic Center are top places to visit nearby. Other attractions in the area include Robert Louis Stevenson Cottage and Museum and Saranac Lake Adirondack Scenic Railroad Station.
When Should I Visit Vermontville?
Here's a breakdown of the typical weather to help you pick your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 1° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 59° F during the day and 4° F at night
- Average rainfall is 37.48 inches in a year
How to Get to Vermontville and Around the Area
|Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional)||Airport||8.4 mi (13.5 km)|
|Lake Placid, NY (LKP)||Airport||13.9 mi (22.3 km)|