Find Hotels in Villorba
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Villorba are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the area is Forte Bazzera.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Villorba
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 16.1 mi (26 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villorba
A favorite place to visit in the city is Palaverde. Additionally, you'll find Forte Bazzera in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Villorba. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Terrazze Hotel & Residence - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hotel Holiday La Marca - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Due Ragni - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Villorba
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Lancenigo Station. Villorba might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Villorba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Villorba gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F