Visitors to Villorba are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the area is Forte Bazzera.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Villorba
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 16.1 mi (26 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villorba
A favorite place to visit in the city is Palaverde. Additionally, you'll find Forte Bazzera in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Villorba. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Terrazze Hotel & Residence - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hotel Holiday La Marca - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Due Ragni - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Villorba
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Lancenigo Station. Villorba might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Villorba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Villorba gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F