Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Higginsville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, wineries, and breweries. In Higginsville, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Higginsville
The city's cultural venues include Battle of Lexington State Historic Site and Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum. Notable city landmarks like Confederate Memorial State Historic Site and Jim The Wonder Dog Memorial Garden might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arcadian Moon Vineyards and Winery and Tri-City Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Higginsville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Marshall Station - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Classic Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Richmond - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Higginsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.91 inches of rain falls on Higginsville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F