Visiting Lake St Louis
Visitors to Lake St Louis are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, shopping, and restaurants. Top sights in the area include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, and City Museum.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake St Louis
Places to visit in the larger region include Quail Ridge Park, 9-11 Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. You'll also find Wentzville Flea Market and Broemmelsiek Park in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Lake St Louis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Lake St Louis gets about 42.09 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F