Get an overview of this hotelWashington, DC hotel 5 blocks from the White House
Popular property highlights
This hotel is 5 blocks from the White House and 8 blocks from the National Mall. The Washington Monument, National World War II Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial are all about a mile away.
Buffet, bar, business
The 14K Restaurant overlooks historic Franklin Square Park. A breakfast buffet is served daily, and a lunch buffet on weekdays (surcharge). The hotel also offers a bar, a fitness room, and 24-hour business center.
Premium bedding, Wi-Fi
Smoke-free guestrooms feature signature bedding, including pillowtop mattresses and plush duvets. Rooms also offer wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, in-room safes, and cable/satellite TV.
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
The Hamilton Crowne Plaza - Washington DC
Occupying a handsomely restored 1920s building, the Crowne Plaza Hamilton is 1 block from a Metro station, 4 blocks from the new convention center, and 5 blocks from the White House. The hotel is a member of Historic Hotels of America – National Trust for Historic Preservation.
The 14K Restaurant showcases American favorites. Breakfast buffets are served daily, lunch buffets weekdays, and a la carte dinners nightly. Room service is available. During warmer months, guests can dine out on the patio. The 14K Lounge's round bar is a popular spot for cocktails and conversation.
The 24-hour fitness center features cardio machines with individual TVs. A business center is also open around the clock. This Washington, DC hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 318
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Crowne Plaza Hamilton has a restaurant on site. Room service during limited hours is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250.00 per pet, per night
- Crowne Plaza Hamilton
- Crowne Plaza Hamilton Hotel Washington
- Crowne Plaza Hamilton Washington
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza Washington DC Hotel
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza Washington DC
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.