Envision yourself on your next holiday: you might picture yourself sauntering through downtown, gazing up at the monuments or the lovely environment all around you. However, there's one thing you've been especially looking forward to: Washington Irving's Sunnyside. For as long as you can recall, you've wanted to escape there, and right now is the day to mark it off.
Lodging Close to Washington Irving's Sunnyside
Hotels near Washington Irving's Sunnyside
So, you're heading to Washington Irving's Sunnyside?
To get there, head to White Plains, located only 110 miles from the state capital of Albany.
To be in close proximity to Washington Irving's Sunnyside, stay at one of the 5 various accommodations within 2 miles. One of the most popular choices is the Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson, just 0.6 miles away. Two other great options are the Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Greenburgh, 2 miles away, and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tarrytown/Greenburgh, only 2 miles away.
If you don't want to surrender a fortune on your accommodation, you will be happy to hear that there are a number of affordable hotels in the local area. The Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester County and the DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown are a few of the more frequented establishments.
Improve your chances of getting a good night's rest by staying at one of the upmarket accommodation options, found just minutes away. The Westchester Marriott and the Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel are well-known options that offer fantastic service and comfort.
Black Cat Cafe (45 West Main Street, Irvington) is just 0.5 miles from Washington Irving's Sunnyside, making it a convenient spot for a coffee break. When you start feeling really famished, you don't want to hunt around for a spot to fill your stomach. Red Hat on the River (1 Bridge Street, Irvington) is just 0.6 miles away.
Can't tear yourself away? Relax, because there's plenty more than just Washington Irving's Sunnyside to do in the region:
- Refreshing air and charming surroundings are plentiful at Matthiessen Park.
- Learn how the population lived in days gone by with a trip to Lyndhurst Mansion.
- Whether you watch a comedy, tragedy or musical, a night at Irvington Town Hall Theater is a fun way to keep yourself entertained.
- Pierson Park is a local spot where one can really let loose and slow down for a bit.
- Music fanatics should find lots to do among this destination's vibrant music scene. On a night out, check out a show at one of the live music venues, such as Tarrytown Music Hall.
A number of travelers reach Washington Irving's Sunnyside by train. It's only a walk of 0.5 miles from Irvington to your destination.
Expedia's New York motels and lodging provide everything you require, so you can be certain to have locations near Washington Irving's Sunnyside you'll enjoy. New York saw more than a few visitors over the past year, so start researching. When booking time hits, you'll rest easy: explorers of all kinds would propose their New York hotel to an acquaintance. All the information you could ever want we can provide right here.
- You'll find lodging in New York are always fresh and clean.
- The staff at accommodation around Washington Irving's Sunnyside surpass all target which can only improve your trip to this lovely landmark.
- In search of room satisfaction plus cleanliness? You're in a good place.
It's simple to see why hotels near New York received additional visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that. We see your prized site in your future with Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Washington Irving's Sunnyside.
Learn All About New York
With Washington Irving's Sunnyside checked off your list, there are still further things to do in New York.
- New York hasn't been too prevalent in the tourism handbooks, but it is starting to become established.
- You will realize New York also is a pro when it comes to customized service after an afternoon spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Happen upon a store to purchase a few fashion items and eat a delicious snack of its most famous cuisine.
Paying a visit to New York is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Washington Irving's Sunnyside from Expedia. Arrange your things, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet some astonishing new photo ops!