Top Hotels Near Waterloo Center for the Arts in Waterloo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Waterloo Center for the Arts
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Waterloo Center for the Arts Hotel Guide
Put aside an afternoon and visit Waterloo Center for the Arts.
It can be found 90 miles from the state capital, Des Moines. It's a bit of a journey, but well worth it!
There are a few inexpensive accommodation options close by. You can't look past the Candlewood Suites Waterloo or the Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo for comfort at a decent price.
Before you make your way to Waterloo Center for the Arts, grab a coffee at Laughing Tree Tea (225 Commercial Street, Waterloo). Finish your day with a delicious meal at SingleSpeed Brewing Co. (325 Commercial Street, Waterloo). This establishment is in the center of it all, making it an accessible choice.
Other Places to Visit near Waterloo Center for the ArtsBefore your trip ends, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Waterloo Center for the Arts:
- Is there a more satisfying way to boost your mood than getting some exercise? Stay active at Phelps Youth Pavilion, which offers a variety of recreational activities for people of all ages.
- If you're on the hunt for additional ways to keep entertained during your getaway, attempt to find an event that matches your passions at Five Sullivan Brother Convention Center.
- Educate yourself on the region's past peoples and events at Grout Museum of History, an impressive museum that has on show a comprehensive historical collection.
- If the kids are fans of indoor activities, you'll have a ball at Palmer's Family Fun.
- Take the swimsuits and towels and make a trip to Lost Island Waterpark with the entire family.