Find Hotels in Weare, NH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Weare has to offer. A top sight in the area is Southern New Hampshire University Arena.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manchester
- The closest major airport is in Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 18 mi (28.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weare
Southern New Hampshire University Arena is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Stonebridge Golf Course and Pats Peak in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Weare, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 80 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy Cottage on Quiet Lake is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Weare. This 3-star hotel in Manchester features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lakefront Weare House w/ Private Dock & Fire Pit! is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the center of Weare. This 3-star hotel in Merrimack features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from central Weare. This 2.5-star hotel in Merrimack features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Weare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.61 inches of rain falls on Weare each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F