Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Wellfleet, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Wellfleet Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Wellfleet Pet-friendly Hotels
Wellfleet Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Wellfleet? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 3 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Wagner at Duck Creek is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfy beds and location.
- Pets are welcome at The Mainstay Motor Inn. This motel offers an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Wellfleet
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wellfleet is 47.01 inches
Exploring Wellfleet with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and entertainment, Wellfleet has lots to offer visitors including its port, theaters, and opera. See the local sights and visit Mayo Beach and Wellfleet Historical Society Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Indian Neck Beach and Wellfleet Preservation Hall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bird Watchers' General Store.