Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Visiting South Wellfleet
Visitors can enjoy all that South Wellfleet has to offer including its beaches. Pilgrim Monument, Nauset Lighthouse, and Highland Lighthouse are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in South Wellfleet
- The closest major airport is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Wellfleet
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cahoon Hollow Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pilgrim Monument and Nauset Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation to South Wellfleet, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 165 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ocean Cottage A/C Sunday to Sunday Rental is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This 2-star motel in Eastham features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Beachside Location at Lecount Hollow With A/C is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Wellfleet can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Highland Lighthouse, 8.8 mi/14.1 km from the heart of the city, and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, which is 14.2 mi/22.8 km away.
Dressing for South Wellfleet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 26°F at night
- South Wellfleet gets about 47.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in South Wellfleet?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in South Wellfleet, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to South Wellfleet?
Recent reviews of South Wellfleet hotels
More trip options
- South Wellfleet Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Wellfleet Airports
- Hotels near Popular South Wellfleet Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in South Wellfleet
- More Hotel Options in South Wellfleet
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near South Wellfleet, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends