Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers give high marks for the seaside in Weston-super-Mare, which is also known for its entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cafés, and festivals. Clevedon Court, Cheddar Gorge, and Wales Millennium Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Weston-super-Mare
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weston-super-Mare
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Sand Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Weston-super-Mare Town Hall and The Grand Pier.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Weston-super-Mare. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Church House - Guest House - Amenities at this 5-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- Roedean Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Seafarers B&B - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit outside the city include Clevedon Court, 9 mi/14.4 km from the city center, and Cheddar Gorge, which is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away.
Getting Around Weston-super-Mare
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Weston-super-Mare Station, Weston Milton Station, or Weston-super-Mare Worle Station. Weston-super-Mare may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Weston-super-Mare
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Weston-super-Mare gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Weston-super-Mare?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Weston-super-Mare, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Weston-super-Mare?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to The Grand Pier?
What about the best place to stay near Bounce?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best luxury hotel in Weston-super-Mare?
What are some accommodations with pools in Weston-super-Mare?
Recent reviews of Weston-super-Mare hotels
More trip options
- Weston-super-Mare Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Weston-super-Mare Airports
- Hotels in Weston-super-Mare Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Weston-super-Mare Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Weston-super-Mare
- More Hotel Options in Weston-super-Mare
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Weston-super-Mare, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends