Visitors can enjoy all that Woonsocket has to offer including the riverfront, entertainment choices, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Top sights around the area include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, Kennedy Plaza, and Roger Williams Park Zoo.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Providence
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woonsocket
Cultural venues in the city include St Ann Arts and Cultural Center, Stadium Theatre, and Museum of Work and Culture. Additionally, you might want to add Woonsocket City Hall to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pillsbury House Bed & Breakfast - This 2-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Kennedy Plaza, which is 13 mi/21 km away.
Dressing for Woonsocket
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Woonsocket gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F